The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journal Entry for March 2020 > "SHOUT" 3/3/20

Pastor Cameron Hiro
Site Owner

Scripture: Mark 10:47 47 When Bartimaeus heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout and say, “Jesus, [g]Son of David (Messiah), have mercy on me!”

Observation: Bartimaeus was a blind beggar sitting on the side of the road and heard Jesus was nearby so he SHOUTED “Jesus, [g]Son of David (Messiah), have mercy on me!” It didn't matter to Bartimaeus that even the crowd was trying to tell him be quiet but he SHOUTED all the more. It sounded like Bartimaeus was in a desperate place and as such resorted to desperate measures. And guess what? Jesus stopped, called him, asked him what he wanted, healed him and sent him on his way but instead he followed Jesus.

Application: I can be assured that when I call on Jesus he is right there. I can tell him exactly what is on my mind in a sincere, genuine and honest way and sometimes in a desperate way too. He knows my coming and going... He is attentive to my needs... I can rest assure that he hears my prayers... at the same time, I will keep shouting out to him until my prayers are answered....and keep shouting...and keep shouting.

Prayer: Lord I am so thankful that even with all the clamor that sometimes go on in my life, you can hear my "shout" and heart's cry. Thank you that you love and care for me so much. Thank you that I'm learning about your love each and everyday. Help me to show others the same...organize and order my thoughts and actions today....in Jesus name...Amen.

--

"Let everything that has breath, Praise the Lord!"

Pastor Cameron Hiro, Heart of Aloha Church

--

"Let everything that has breath, Praise the Lord!"

Pastor Cameron Hiro, Heart of Aloha Church

March 15, 2020 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.