The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journal Entry for March 1st-15th > Don't forget who the source is.

Capt Clay Ching

Scripture  Deuteronomy 8:18  And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Observation  When everything is going well,we often think that, " I did this with my own two hands and I earned it.". The reality is that we are just the instruments in this equation and if we push God out of the equation, then we really are telling Him we don't need Him. God is who gives us the ability to do all that we do. The reality is that we are simply stewards of what He blesses us with, and we should manage well what he puts in our hands. If we push Him out, He might just say"forget it then" and take away His blessings from us.

Application The most valuable thing that we have in our lives is our relationship with God, and we should guard well our hearts , as we nurture this most valuable relationship that is life giving, and best of all free. If anything, the price is our lives. With Him we have everything we need, without Him, its all about scratching and striving to make a go in this cruel world that we live in.

Prayer  Lord help me to guard well all that you allow me to manage for you in my life. Thank you for your provision and direction. Thank you as well, for discernment to make wise decisions. Unto you be the glory this day, amen.

March 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.