The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journal Entry for March 1st-15th > Him only!

Capt Clay Ching

scripture  Deuteronomy 13:4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him

Observation  There were many warnings about listening to false prophets or even family members or friends that tried to draw people away from God. The temptation to abandon God's commands often creep up on us. Its usually not a loud shout either but a tiny little whisper of a doubt. If the whisper comes from a loved one it can be even more persuasive.

Application  We can only overcome whispered temptations by pouring out our hearts to the Lord and diligently studying His word. Yesterday I had a charter that I had to concel because of a mechanical difficulty. All these whispers of"okay, you're doomed now, you have to close up your business now  because your engine is broken" came to me. Instad of succumbing to the "voices", I asked the Lord for direction and what to do. He was faithful and put me in touch with the right people and also gave me favor to find the right equipment to rectify the situation so it would not be a hindrance again.  Sure it takes ome work to get it all done, but anything worth anyting takes some work and diligence.

Prayer Lord thank you for your direction in my life, that I can trust you for anything, especially guidance in my life, help me to stay close to you, amen.

March 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.