The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journal Entry for March 1st-15th > Promise by faith

Capt Clay Ching

Scripture  Galatians 3:21-22 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Obsevation  Before faith in Christ delivered us, we were prisoners to sin and down trodden by our past mistakes and desires that may still haunt us to thsi day. God knew we were sinners and provided a way out of the mess we were in, by putting our faith in Jesus Christ.

Application   Having a life without Christ would put us in sin's grasp and only by putting our faith in Him can we ever find our way out of the confining and restricting hold of sin in our lives. If you truly want to be free from from the entanglements of sin all aound you, reach out to Jesus, He alone is the deliverer.

Prayer  Help me Lord to continue to reach out to you as my savior. Help me to never home without You as my shield and protector. Help me to walk in confidence, knowing that You are as close as the mention of Your name. Amen

March 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.