The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journaling for April 1-15th 09' > "BRINGING US BACK" 4/5/09

Pastor Cameron Hiro
Site Owner

Topic:  God's Love

Scripture:

All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

(NIV) 2nd Corinthians 5:18

Observation:

It took Jesus to come to earth and die for us to reconcile us back to God. In a sense you could say we as Christians are in the "reconciliation-business".  Meaning, as we find ways to expose our  family members, friends, fellow workers to Jesus, they  too can discover Jesus and  be reconciled back to God.  Just as God made a way for us to restore our relationship with Him, so we too must find creative ways to reach others to do the same.

Application:

I know there are many ways that we can fill our days up in a 24 hour period. But we must stay focused and know that as CITIZEN'S OF HEAVEN, AMBASSODORS OF CHRIST we have a "real" responsibility to let other's know about God's Love.  To let them know that they can be reconciled back to God. And that the life they live on earth is a preparation for Eternity!

Prayer:

Lord sometimes I feel people are so blinded by your truth and sitting on the fence.  Lord, teach me the right words, the right actions, the right timing to reach these people. Lord, I know the time is short, but I will Trust in You to help me be bold when I need to, and to have patience when I need to. Lord, thank you for saving Kanani today...I pray you would continue to protect her and cause a hunger inside of her to seek after you....

You are an awesome God!.....In Jesus Name.....Amen

April 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.