The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journaling for April 1-15th 09' > Watch Out !!

Capt Clay Ching

Scripture  2 Corinthians 6:3 We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed.

Observation  In everything we do, we need to consider what our actions convey to others around us. As believers, we are ministers for God, so we should be doubly sure about our actions.

Application  I have to be careful that my actions aren't careless or undisciplined so that it can become a cause for a person to reject Christ.

Prayer Lord help to walk cautiously before you and others around me. Cause my actions to be disciplined and honest and reflect you in what I do and say. Forgive me Lord for ever bringing disgrace upon you. Help me to walk in your footsteps and NOT get ahead of you, amen.

April 6, 2009 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jacque

Capt Clay Ching at 11:20PM on Apr 06, 2009

Scripture  2 Corinthians 6:3 We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed.

Observation  In everything we do, we need to consider what our actions convey to others around us. As believers, we are ministers for God, so we should be doubly sure about our actions.

Application  I have to be careful that my actions aren't careless or undisciplined so that it can become a cause for a person to reject Christ.

Prayer Lord help to walk cautiously before you and others around me. Cause my actions to be disciplined and honest and reflect you in what I do and say. Forgive me Lord for ever bringing disgrace upon you. Help me to walk in your footsteps and NOT get ahead of you, amen.

Thank you Clay!

I agree and appreciate your prayer. Be cautious as we walk before the Lord and how we conduct our lives. Forgive me too Lord for ever bring disgrace to your name. Amen!

Jacque Hiro 

April 7, 2009 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.