The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journaling for April 1-15th 09' > "WE GOTTA BUST IT" 4/10/09

Pastor Cameron Hiro
Site Owner

Topic:  Spiritual Warfare

Scripture:

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

(NIV) 2nd Corinthians 10:5

Observation:

Often times in our decision making process, we literally reason, have an argument, and battle with thoughts in our own mind that goes against God's Word.  Here Paul is admonishing us to take those thoughts captive and make it obedient to Christ. He said to  demolish every pretension that sets itself up agains the knowledge of God!

Demolishing something brings to mind a huge Excavator equipment busting and tearing down a building or home.

Application:

Demolishing something that goes against God's Word takes an intentional act on our part. The so called Excavator doing the demolishing is done through Jesus Christ. But we must initiate "turning the engine on" to get this Heavy Equipment moving and doing it's thing.  We cannot lay polarized by the world's influence and not do anything that goes contrary to God's Word. God's Word tell us that when we receive the Lord in our lives we will experience, PEACE, JOY, HOPE, LOVE, etc.  And although the world offers FEAR, INSTABILITY, GREED, HOPELESSNESS, AND HATE, God's Word remains the same yesterday, today and forever.  And the only way we can know what God's Word tell us, is to read it, meditate on it, and act upon it. We can't fight a VICTORIOUS Battle if we don't have the proper Weapons to fight it with. And one of the weapons is God's Word.

Prayer:

Lord, I pray that you would help all of us to pick up our Weapon, Your Word, daily.  And that you would teach us how to use it to bring everything that goes against it, captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ.  Yes Lord, in some ways we are the "Demolishing Business", but help us to bust down those wrong thoughts in the right way.

Lord, I also continue to ask your direction and Your presence on all of the Easter Services coming up this Sunday. We welcome you Holy Spirit in those places. Lord we come against any assignments of the enemy to thwart, distract, or begin to speak lies to those that have set their minds in coming.  Lord, I pray that you would hear their silent cries  and give them the boldness to want a change in their lives.

Thank you for all the servants coming forth to help in the preparation for this Glorious Day that brings hope of eternal life to all that would receive you.

Lord, strengthen those that are not feeling well today, bring complete healing upon their bodies, sickness will be healed in Jesus name, achy joints and muscles will heal in Jesus name, high blood pressure and diabetes will be healed in Jesus name, marriages and relationships will be restored in Jesus name, Heavy Burdens and emotional turmoil will be lifted in Jesus Name..I pray Blessings...Blessings...Blessings...upon all Your Saints.........In Jesus Name...

April 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BUTTERS

Hi Cameron,

Great word of the Lord !  We are blessed.  May the Spirit of wisdom and revelation

continue to flood your heart and soul....

Aloha and God bless,

Steve and Polly

April 10, 2009 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.