The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journaling for April 1-15th 09' > "HOLDING GOD'S HANDS" 4/13/09

Pastor Cameron Hiro
Site Owner

Topic: Peace

Scripture:

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

(NIV) 1st Chronicles 4:10

Observation:

This passage of scripture was made popular years ago through a book called "The Prayer of Jabez". What strikes me in this scripture is where it mentions "Let your hand be with me".  I believe God will enlarge our territory to reach people for Christ in the right timing, even reach our close friends and family.  And I also believe God will Bless us when we are faithful in the little things he has assigned us to.  But through it all I know it is important that "God's hand be with me" while going through this journey.

Application:

I find comfort to know that God knows all the challenges that I go through in life. Because even when no else knows the magnitude of the challenges played out in my life or in my mind, God knows that I Trust Him no matter what, and I believe that he is with me and will never forsake me.  Having God's hands with me is all the Peace and Comfort I need in this world.

Prayer:

Lord help me to be ever so close to your heart to know Your will for my life. Steer and guide me on the right path when sometimes I may veer off the path of righteousness.

Thank you Lord for Your Hand upon our Easter Services yesterday.  I pray that the seeds that were sown will be protected and nurtured by Your Holy Spirit.  I thank you in faith for those that have made a commitment "in their hearts" to follow you.

Bless my sister Kahana and her family in their new home.  Thank you for Your faithfulness...in Jesus name ...Amen..

April 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.