The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journaling for April 1-15th 09' > How big is our God?

Capt Clay Ching

Scripture  Psalm 9: 1-2  I will praise you O Lord with my whole heart; I will tell of your all your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High.

Observation   Expressing praise to God is showing Him our appreciation and understanding of His worth. It is thanking Him for His divine nature. Our inward attitude becomes an oputward expression to the Lord.

Application  When we praise God we are telling Him that we are aware of how big He is. Truly awesome is He in all aspects of our lives if we simply allow Him to be a part of our lives. Its really a matter of submission to him and taking the time to spend with Him.

Anything worth anything takes time.

Prayer  Lord help me to always make time for you. Help us as a church to spend more time with you on a daily basis. I also ask your blessing on my wife and daughter in the mainland, for safety and health. Father, pour out your healing on our church members as well, and cast out any sicknesses, in Jesus' name. Amen

April 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.