The Vision: “E ho’ohälau i ka hale a piha i nä makamaka” (Fill the house full with intimate friends)

YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY

Forum Home > Journal Entry for June 2012 > "I TOLD YOU SO" 6-28-12

Pastor Cameron Hiro
Site Owner

Scripture:  7 Indeed, the Sovereign Lord never does anything until he reveals his plans to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7 (NLT)

Observation: This one line in scripture really got me thinking. As far as I can remember in scripture God always revealed to someone, a prophet, what he was going to do. The big problem though was the people didn't listen or they just shut out the prophets...at times even killing them. Better yet the prophets ran away at times and didn't want to share what God was telling them....ooooooo.

Application:  When God speaks everything he says comes to past. Every promise as written in His Word will come to past.. I must be alert, attentive and not complacent to His promises. It requires my obedience. The more I read His Word, the more will be revealed. The more things are revealed, the more I should be compelled to do my part as he has created me. It's like God is saying: "I TOLD YOU SO"

Prayer: Lord as I sit out in our patio and hear the wind through the pine trees and the rustling of the coconut leaves you are speaking loudly to my spirit. It is a sound of tranquility that calms my soul, it is the peace that surpasses all understanding, it is a period of time and moment that whispers a life of eternity with you.  All is well as still waters among the turbulent flow of the ruler of this world. You are my God and I trust in You....Amen

June 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.