"E Ho'o Halau I ka Hale a Piha I na makamaka"
(Fill the House Full with Intimate Friends)
Luke 14:22-23 (NIV)
22 Sir, the servant said, what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.23 Then the master told his servant, Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.
Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV)
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
"To Honor God By Living Aloha"
John 13:34-35 (NIV) 34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV) 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.8 Love never fails
Core Values include:
1. A Strong Community Outreach Program
2. Creating an environment that is both Welcoming and Inviting.
3. Communicating the Word of God in Simple and
4. Expressions of Worship that include Music, Song, Dance and Drama
5. Developing each person with a Strong Biblical Foundation
6. Helping Each Person Identify and Utilize their God-Given Gifts
7. The Continued Spiritual Growth and Training of Future Leaders.